Dr. Joseph Michaels V MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2017
The best Dr. In the DC Metro area!!!
If you want an experienced, precise, extremely knowledgeable Dr, Dr. Michaels is it!!! I've been doing fillers and Botox for years, I've never met a better Dr!!!

March 16th, 2017
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Micheals has the best bed side manner of any doctor I've worked with. He listens and provides you with valuable information about the services you inquire about. After having a previous doctor do a bad Botox job, I was nervous. But Dr. Micheals was wonderful and I had great results.

January 4th, 2017
Fantastic Experience
Dr. Michaels and his staff provided the highest level of treatment. From the initial consultation, through surgery, and post-op care, Dr. Michaels and his team are excellent. Highly recommended!

September 16th, 2016
Excellent doctor
I am very pleased with his approach which gives me exactly what I need to enable me to feel good about myself whenever I look in the mirror. I highly recommend him for Botox.

May 26th, 2016
Amazing Staff and Brilliant Surgeon!
Dr. Michaels recently performed a revision surgery for me and I am absolutely ecstatic! First, his office team (especially Leah) are all amazing. They compliment Dr. Michaels very well as he is also very personable. The man is brilliant but is also very approachable, down to earth and easy to talk to. He has great bedside manner, and takes all the time you need to go over specific details. Second, after my procedure, the staff and Dr. Michaels remained as attentive to me as they were before. From the moment I called, I felt important, and that has not changed. I can't recommend this practice enough. I will recommend my friends, and will likely be back for other services!

May 25th, 2016
Happy
I usually don't write reviews- but I am very happy with my procedure, I have since referred 2 friends. The staff is very friendly and approachable, this is the place to go, I love the specials! WHO DOESNT!??? Highly recommend! be sure to book in advance-they are busy.

May 20th, 2016
Thank you, Dr. Michaels!
My experience with Dr. Michaels has been wonderful. I've had two very different procedures with him and am so happy with the results! Not only was he kind and compassionate to me but his skill as a surgeon is excellent. His staff was very professional and kind as well. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone in need of his services. He exceeded my expectations and I will be forever grateful for the care I received. Thank you, Dr. Michaels and staff, for making my experience a positive one.

May 17th, 2016
Amazing plastic surgeon
Great doc! Will be referring my friends for sure.

April 23rd, 2016
I never went back to Dr. Michaels after the first visit!

April 11th, 2016
Amazing Doctor and Team
I visited Dr. Michaels for facial fillers. I researched many surgeons before deciding on Dr. Michaels based on the reviews. I had botox around my eyes, lips and Voluma CX at my cheekbones. I was very pleased with the suggestions the doctor made and he told me how much everything was going to be upfront. He was sensitive to my budget as well. I didn't wait long to be seen, he spent sufficient time with me and his office staff are so very friendly and helpful. Thanks for the boost of confidence I was looking for and I will be back.

October 26th, 2015
Great plastic surgeon!
Great doctor! Highly recommend for plastic surgery, especially if you're having body contouring done after massive weight loss. I lost 106+ pounds nearly seven years ago, after gastric bypass, and had lots of extra skin on my arms and belly. Dr. Michaels is one of the few doctors who specializes in body contouring procedures and it shows. I interviewed three surgeons and he was far and away my top choice. I had an extended abdominoplasty, mons and brachioplasty procedures done at the same time. Thrilled with results! He is a kind, patient and knowledgeable doctor with a great bedside manner. Top notch staff, including Leah, his office manager. I'll go back next year for an inner thigh lift.

October 13th, 2015
Dr. MICHAELS IS A FANTASTIC DOCTOR. CARING, ARTISTIC AND CAUTIOUS. HIS STAFF IS WONDERFUL AS WELL. INFORMATIVE, FRIENDLY AND ALWAYS NICE TO VISIT WITH. I ALWAYS RECOMMEND FRIENDS TO THE OFFICE AND KNOW THAT THEY WILL BE SUPER HAPPY.