Overall Review

3.0

September 23rd, 2013
Mrs.
Dr. Michels has been so patient with me and has always been professional and caring. I trust him with my life readily. When I am the sickest, his face and treatment helps me to be confident and ready to do my best to facilitate my care needs.

May 1st, 2013
Great doctor, difficult staff
I have several conditions, and Dr Michels deals with them systematically and has been very helpful and understanding. The nursing side of things is usually where there are glitches. Prescriptions and refills don't get faxed and I've waited a very long time at the pharmacy while they call the office multiple times. For mail order pharmacy they have to fax the order repeatedly to the doctor's office to get their approvals. Calls to the doctor don't get returned in a timely manner. Today, for instance, it has taken over six hours for a question about antibiotics that are not working, and still no call at the time of this writing. I've called twice but get the same story: we'll put it on the "urgent" pile. As the hours go by and my condition worsens, I will most likely need to go to an Urgent Care to be seen. Aggravating to say the least.