A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mike is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mike, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mike graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mike has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph James Mike MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Mike practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mike has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Mike practices Surgery near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ and Salem, NJ.
See Woodbury Surgeons.