Dr. Joseph Mikus MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

no change

August 11th, 2016
just a man
Dr Mikus operated on me with process called uppp few years back,, he destroyed my life in full , I lost 50 % of my taste and can't eat or drink normal again, I refused to sue him because God will take care of him for me

November 6th, 2015
Emergency visit
Very clear and informative about my problem and treatment options. Followed up with a call to make sure I was recovering. Very kind!

July 18th, 2014
first timer
This was the first time that I had met Dr. Mikus. He was pleasant, informative, and thorough. I have a follow up in six months and I look forward to my next visit.

May 9th, 2014
Worst Experience Ever
This is the worst physician I have seen in this area. He was very distracted and never once made eye contact. I felt he was extremely careless in questions for my condition and got downright snotty at the end of my brief visit. Never again.

April 24th, 2013
Dr Mikus was initially very friendly. As I continued to give him information about my condition he became increasingly less responsive. He briefly examined my ears, nose and throat and said that everyting looked fine. I restated my symptoms giving a brief history of what I have been going through. He began backing out the door before I had even finished. Keep in mind that I am not referring to a long period of time, I am talking about a visit that lasted less than 10 minutes. He told me that strep may be a problem but he never offered me a strep test. He told me what antibiotics I needed, then I had to ask him for the Rx. I really believe he must have been late for a golf game. He was literally halfway out the door as I was talking. I was the last appointment of the day and he was not longer interested in treating patients.