A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Milburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Milburn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Milburn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milburn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Milburn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Milburn MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Milburn practice?
- Dr. Joseph Milburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Milburn practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Endocrinologists.