A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Milburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Milburn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milburn
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Milburn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Milburn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milburn graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Milburn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Leslie Milburn MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Milburn practice?
- Dr. Joseph Milburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Milburn practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Endocrinologists.