Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Very sad battle against thyroid disease in dallas show details Very sad battle against thyroid disease in dallas
by B on Jun 12th, 2015

Called to make an appointment with this office, they agreed to see me. I told them when they called me back that I cannot take synthroid because my body doesn't seem to convert it so I am on NTH. The nurse tells me the Dr. will see me but he will not write prescriptions for non-synthetics. Its a very big struggle to find a good dr. when they themselves either do not understand or do not believe in the modern science of treatments available for endocrine patients.

would not recommend show details would not recommend
Jan 23rd, 2015

Dr. Milburn was my End for 5 years. He did help me regulate my thyroid with medication only. However in the past 2-3 years it seemed like he didn't care about my health or symptoms. He started to seem to lax and not have an answer to my concerns. I would find another Dr. that cares about you as a patient.

great doctor, great guy show details great doctor, great guy
Apr 3rd, 2011

Dr. Milburn is awesome. i saw him for my diabetes for about 8 years and got to know him more through my pregnancy - during which I got to see how he really cared and followed-up with me. Now that I moved away, I realized even more how wonderful his staff is and how prompt end efficient their office is. Great doctor.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Feb 16th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Milburn for several years. I don't have a thyroid and he helps me stay regulated. He is very helpful and returns all calls himself.

Dr. Milburn is the best physician I have used. show details Dr. Milburn is the best physician I have used.
by Anonymous on Feb 6th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I have problems with chronic morbid obesity, thyroid dysfunction, and hypertension. Dr. Milburn has been very thorough in his diagnoses, and has gott ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com