Dr. Joseph Milburn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 21st, 2016
I have been seeing Dr. Milburn for over 15 years and I would highly recommend him. He is very caring and strategic about the care he offers to his patients. I am a Type 1 diabetic, and when I was pregnant, he showed me a side of him that you just don't see in most doctors these days. He was there for me during the entire pregnancy and made himself available to help me get my blood sugars as in control as possible to allow the best possible outcome for me and my baby. He may not say much during your appointment, but he is actively listening to you as he carefully considers the best plan of action for your care.

November 2nd, 2015
A Good Doctor
He's a good doctor, very thorough and caring. I'm having trouble reaching his office today, however. The phone just rings through 10 times and then just hangs up on you.

October 28th, 2015
Easy to talk to
Dr. Milburn is so easy to talk to he listens and gives you solutions to whatever you might be experiencing , if you are panicking he is calm :-)

June 12th, 2015
Very sad battle against thyroid disease in dallas
Called to make an appointment with this office, they agreed to see me. I told them when they called me back that I cannot take synthroid because my body doesn't seem to convert it so I am on NTH. The nurse tells me the Dr. will see me but he will not write prescriptions for non-synthetics. Its a very big struggle to find a good dr. when they themselves either do not understand or do not believe in the modern science of treatments available for endocrine patients.

January 23rd, 2015
would not recommend
Dr. Milburn was my End for 5 years. He did help me regulate my thyroid with medication only. However in the past 2-3 years it seemed like he didn't care about my health or symptoms. He started to seem to lax and not have an answer to my concerns. I would find another Dr. that cares about you as a patient.

April 3rd, 2011
great doctor, great guy
Dr. Milburn is awesome. i saw him for my diabetes for about 8 years and got to know him more through my pregnancy - during which I got to see how he really cared and followed-up with me. Now that I moved away, I realized even more how wonderful his staff is and how prompt end efficient their office is. Great doctor.

February 16th, 2011
Great Doctor
I have been seeing Dr Milburn for several years. I don't have a thyroid and he helps me stay regulated. He is very helpful and returns all calls himself.

February 6th, 2010
Dr. Milburn is the best physician I have used.
I have problems with chronic morbid obesity, thyroid dysfunction, and hypertension. Dr. Milburn has been very thorough in his diagnoses, and has gott ...