Dr. Joseph Miles Jr Is this you?

I was shaking and crying after leaving this mans office!!

Posted on April 19th, 2012

This doctor shook his finger at me and was very hostile after I asked why he wanted to put me onto a specific medication. Then when I asked to leave he stood between me and the door and wouldnt let me get dressed or leave the room until he was done arguing with me. I am seeking therapy after what this man has done!

Dr. with a REAL heart

Posted on August 25th, 2009

Saw him through an after care check up. My regular doctor was not avalable thank God.Ihad been so used to the rude manners of my Dr. that I was stunned how rude I found out my Dr. truely was.Changed immediately and have not looked back.As a matter of fact have sent him patients.Hope he is in practice forever.He will have a front row seat in heaven if his patients could have a say.

Posted on July 8th, 2009

Kind, caring, and excellent at explaining the problem in terms that anyone can understand

Posted on February 10th, 2016