A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Millerick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Millerick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Millerick, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Millerick graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Millerick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph David Millerick MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Millerick practice?
- Dr. Joseph Millerick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Millerick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Waterbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Torrington, CT and Southbury, CT.
See Waterbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.