J G Millichap MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

August 27th, 2016
Dr. J Gordon Millichap
Dr. Millichap was far beyond any other neurologist for the era that I was so privlaged to have him as my Dr. He tried a drug that most neurologist would laugh at using, but he had the knowledge and belief. He saved my life. Thank you

March 25th, 2015
Unimpressive - Waste of Time
Dr J- G Millichap is unimpressive. He gave us a diagnosis and prescription based on a survey he had me fill out while waiting for him to see my child. There was no thorough evaluation or medical skills required with what he did. He prescribed a really old medication which makes me question if he is up to date on the newer medications out there. When I followed up with his nurse, she did not call back, and it took over 8 days to get a hold of her to discuss new medication for my child - UNACCEPTABLE. When I asked for copies of test results, his office told me to go to the medical records department where they charge for copies. I paid THOUSANDS of dollars for a slew of tests the Dr Millichap ordered, I should not have to pay may more money to receive results that are legally mine - this is extortion. I do NOT recommend anyone going to see Dr Millichap or this clinic.

September 26th, 2008
A Great Doctor!
Dr. Millichap is awesome! Without the thurough exams, testing and diagnosis I would have never felt comfortable starting my son with medication that he really needed which has helped him tremendously! He also inspired me to research ADD further which lead to getting the federally recognized "504 determination" which has protected my son's rights as a disabled person in school - so he's never left behind!!!