A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Millin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Millin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millin
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Millin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Millin, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Millin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Millin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Millin DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Millin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Millin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Millin practices Nuclear Medicine and Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Sarasota Primary Care Doctors.