A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Millin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Millin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Millin
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Millin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Millin, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Millin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Millin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Millin DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Millin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Millin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Millin practices Nuclear Medicine and Family Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Sarasota Family Physicians.