Overall Review

2.8

October 4th, 2016
he is so caring and honest i wouldnt want anyone else doing my eye surgery i just cant say enough about how happy i am with my vision now thank you Dr MILLIN

July 15th, 2016
This is absolutely the most unprofessional place (I wouldn't even call it a doctor's office) I have ever experienced in my life! The staff is so unbelievably rude. I was in the waiting room for over 2 hours and could hear coworkers arguing LOUDLY. The medical assistant (if that is what you would call her) has no idea what the heck she is doing. And I dont' think it is even legal to have someone not even qualified to "ok" prescription refills. The place is absolutely awful, I wouldn't even recommend my enemy to this office.

June 30th, 2016
md
How does a person license himself as a dr but is unable to make sound medical decisions and does not have support staff, The entire office is negligent and unresponsive

May 28th, 2016
Stay away
Dr. Millin was my mother's primary care doctor for over 20 years. I never understood why she continued to go to him, but it was her choice, until she was diagnosed, not by Millin, with Alzheimer's and dementia. The office staff is mostly rude. It was a normal occurrence for Mom, and other patients, to wait up to 3 hours for an appointment they were on time for. Sometimes even waiting an hour in the exam room. When Mom had an adverse reaction to a new medication, I could only leave a message since no one answers the phone. Days later, no call back so I left another message saying I'd change her doctor, since I have power of attorney and am her health care surrogate. That got a response but no apology. Just snarkiness that things take time. I'm changing her doctor to someone who cares enough to have staff that care and will actually show up on time for appointments. And a doctor who can spot when someone is slipping into dementia.

January 11th, 2016
Not a doctor for busy working folks
Doctor Millin was always very thorough when you finally get in to see him, but the 2hr+ wait to actually get in and see him is just not acceptable for anyone who has a job. Also his bedside manners aren't always there. When I was heavier, he told me I was obese while weighing me and looking at a chart (and not me). I'm 5'3" and I weighed 170 lbs. I don't think that qualified me as obese. Overweight, yes, definitely. But far from obese. I left Dr. Millin long time ago as I can't be spending half of my day in his office waiting for an appointment to get a physical.

December 4th, 2015
Dr is GREAT Staff is RUDE and need a Customer Service Cueck Up
Dr. Joe is awesome....But his staff is rude and espically Kara and Carrie the nurse.

July 29th, 2015
big ego
he does take time with you- not necessarily on your individual health issues or concerns. Puts down female doctors & any doctors with a practice below Venice, Fl. ( really ) I have an hour drive and AT LEAST a 2 hour wait every single visit. He is rude & dismissive Look for another dr. !

March 19th, 2015
Excellent caring physician, who refuses to run a meat market. When you are with him in the office you are the only person in the world who exists. He is very thorough and accurate. If you don't want to get better , improve your health or participate in your care, you have the wrong doctor.

March 14th, 2015
Very, very long wait times
I had to wait over an hour both times I went. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

April 17th, 2014
Dr. Millin is a warm physician who takes the time to manage your problem. He is thorough and has a nice personality. He is up to date on treatments available for your health problems. the office runs well and is very clean. You will have a hard time finding another family doctor as responsive to your needs as Dr. Millin

July 17th, 2013
After waiting 2 hours, I was told that he was in the building. I waited another half hour until he walked into the room & started asking questions that had nothing to do with why I was there. He never apologized or gave a reason for the wait. I was given a script for lab work that I did not need & later found out it would have cost over $500,00. His PA is helpful, but has a poor bedside manner.

March 14th, 2012
doctor v/s p/a
Made a appointment with the Doctor and I was seen by his p/a if I make a appointment with the doctor ,I expect to see the the doctor,she removed wax from my ear in a very unusual way ,cutting the ear canal ,I then had to see a specialist