A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mills:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mills is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mills, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mills graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mills has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Loren Roman Mills MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Mills practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mills has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Mills practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sierra Vista, AZ and Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons.