Learn more about Dr. Joseph Milne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Milne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Milne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milne graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Milne has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Milne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Milne practice?
Dr. Joseph Milne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.