A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Milne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Milne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milne
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Milne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milne graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Milne has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Carlyle Milne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Milne practice?
- Dr. Joseph Milne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Milne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.