Learn more about Dr. Joseph Milne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Milne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milne
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Milne, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milne graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Milne has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Carlyle Milne MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Milne practice?
- Dr. Joseph Milne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Milne practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.