A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Minardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Minardo is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Minardo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Minardo graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Minardo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- St Mary's Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Minardo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Minardo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Minardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Minardo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Cardiologists.