A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Minardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Minardo is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minardo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Minardo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Minardo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Minardo graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Minardo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- St Mary's Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Minardo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Minardo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Minardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Minardo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Cardiologists.