A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Minder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Minder, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Minder graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Kamel Minder MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph K. Minder practice?
- Dr. Joseph Minder has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Minder practices Urology near Salisbury, NC.
See Salisbury Urologists.