A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Minei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Minei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Minei, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Wound Infection
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Minei graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Minei has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Paul Minei MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Minei practice?
- Dr. Joseph Minei has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Minei practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.