A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Minei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Minei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Minei, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Wound Infection
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Minei graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Minei has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minei accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Minei practice?
Dr. Joseph Minei practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.