A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mirante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mirante is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mirante, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Nasal Polyps
- Nose Cancer
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirante graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Mirante has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial
- Halifax Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mirante accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Florida Health Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Mirante practice?
Dr. Joseph Mirante practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Ormond Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Orange, FL.
See Ormond Beach Otolaryngologists and Ormond Beach Plastic Surgeons.