A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mirro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mirro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mirro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Pediatric Cancers
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirro graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mirro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Joseph Mirro MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Mirro practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mirro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Mirro practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Kalamazoo Pediatricians and Kalamazoo Pediatric Specialists.