A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Misdraji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Misdraji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Misdraji, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Appendix Cancer (Appendiceal Neoplasms)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Misdraji graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Misdraji has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Misdraji MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Misdraji practice?
- Dr. Joseph Misdraji has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Misdraji practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, MA.
See Boston Pathologists.