Dr. Joseph Mitchel Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Mitchel?

Excellent, Knowledgeable, Communicative

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Dr. Mitchell was attending the ER when I was admitted. He assessed my situation quickly and accurately, and took the time to explain it to me in language I could understand. He took my questions seriously and answered them fully. The course of treatment and my outcome were exactly as he told me. I am very pleased with and very grateful for the care given me by Doctor Mitchell.

Our hero

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Dr. Mitchel saved my husband when my husband had a heart attack. Thank you for being there and making him well enough to be with his wife and family. He is a professional and seems to enjoy what he is doing. He takes the time to answer our endless questions . Than you for finding your purpose.

Homemaker

Posted on May 28th, 2013

He takes the time talk to me and makes me feel comfortable. He is very compassionate ,caring, professional doctor. He is the best Doctor I ever met and I hate going to the Doctors. He is the number 1 doctor in my book.

Posted on June 14th, 2017