A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mitro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mitro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mitro, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitro graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mitro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Integris Canadian Valley Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Caleb Mitro MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Mitro practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mitro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Mitro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Yukon, OK and Duncan, OK.
See Oklahoma City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.