A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mlakar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mlakar, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mlakar, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mlakar graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mlakar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mlakar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 7 plans