Dr. Joseph Emory Mobley MD is male, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mobley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mobley graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mobley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mobley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mobley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Mobley practice?
Dr. Joseph Mobley practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greer, SC and Gaffney, SC.
See Spartanburg Internists and Spartanburg Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Mobley, Dr. Josef Mobley