A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mokulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mokulis
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Mokulis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mokulis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mokulis graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Mokulis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Mokulis MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Mokulis practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mokulis has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Mokulis practices Urology near Florence, AL.
See Florence Urologists.