A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mokulis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mokulis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Mokulis graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Mokulis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Mokulis MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Mokulis practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mokulis has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Mokulis practices Urology near Florence, AL.
See Florence Urologists.