A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Montagnino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montagnino
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montagnino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Montagnino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Montagnino graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Montagnino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bergen Regional Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph William Montagnino MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Montagnino practice?
- Dr. Joseph Montagnino has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Montagnino practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hawthorne, NJ.
See Hawthorne Internists and Hawthorne Cardiologists.