A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Montagnino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montagnino
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montagnino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Montagnino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Montagnino graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Montagnino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bergen Regional Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph William Montagnino MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Montagnino practice?
- Dr. Joseph Montagnino has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Montagnino practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Hawthorne, NJ.
See Hawthorne Internists and Hawthorne Cardiologists.