A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Montgomery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henderson County Community Hospital
- Decatur County General Hospital
- Decatur Co General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Montgomery MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Joseph Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Montgomery practices Family Medicine near Parsons, TN.
See Parsons Family Physicians.