A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Montgomery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henderson County Community Hospital
- Decatur County General Hospital
- Decatur Co General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Montgomery MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Joseph Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Montgomery practices Family Medicine near Parsons, TN.
See Parsons Family Physicians.