A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Montgomery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Montgomery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henderson County Community Hospital
- Decatur County General Hospital
- Decatur Co General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Montgomery MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Joseph Montgomery has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Montgomery practices Family Medicine near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Parsons, TN and Lexington, TN.
See Jackson Family Physicians.