A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Moreira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreira graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Moreira has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Moreira MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Moreira practice?
- Dr. Joseph Moreira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Moreira practices Clinical Neurophysiology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY.
See White Plains Neurologists.