Dr. Joseph Morelli III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Morelli III?

September 2nd, 2014

Terrible Experience

My experience was much different than other people report. Went in with severe back pain. The doctor didn't examine me and was in the room only long enough to write a prescription. I called two days later wanting to get back in because there was no improvement and it was taking me 15 minutes just to get out of bed. I was told that I had to finish the medication before he would see me again and to come back in on Tuesday if I was still having problems. When I got there I was told they couldn't get me in until Wednesday. I was able to talk to the nurse that I spoke to on the phone and she told me that if the medication didn't help he wasn't going to do anything else for me anyway! This was a total waste of my time and money, not to mention the fact that I had to live with the pain and find another doctor! NO MEANINGFUL TREATMENT HERE. Funny though, I took my dog to the vet and she called me the next day to find out how the dog was doing!

June 21st, 2012

verry understanding ,down to earth kind of a guy!

March 18th, 2011

BEST DR. AROUND

My family and I could not be happier with the care we have received from Dr. Morelli. He is highly intelligent, kind, and compassionate. He has always gone out of his way to help our family. I have referred many friends and family members to his practice and all have thanked me.

February 14th, 2017