A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Morelos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Morelos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morelos graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morelos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Morelos DO and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Morelos practice?
- Dr. Joseph Morelos has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Morelos practices Internal Medicine near Lakewood, NJ.
See Lakewood Internists.