Dr. Joseph Mormino Is this you?

Dissatisfied

July 18th, 2015

not recommend

Had numerous spinal surgeries by him and was left wheelchair bound by his lack of skills with s knife !!!! He induced a fear in me for two procedures that I have had since and were nothing of the nightmare he made them out to be

December 17th, 2013

doesn't know jack

Could not download my cds with the test results on his computer, only read written report, Never examined me and tells me I do not need surgery. This doctor is going to review my case without keeping my records. Needs to find another profession.

October 24th, 2013

Geico Doctor

This Doctor works for Insurance Companies. IME or Peer reviews How he can write a report with not seeing you tells my a lot about the type of doctor and person he is. he only cares about money.

May 14th, 2015

Epilepsy

Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.