Dr. Joseph Mouhanna MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management South Miami, FL

3.2

June 10th, 2016
Fantastic the best place to go very profecional

November 17th, 2015
Excellent doctors and great staff
Highly recommend this medical office, the doctors are very competent and compassionate, the staff is very friendly. Dr Mouhanna helped me with my condition after I have been to many doctors before and had 2 previous surgery. His surgery cured my back condition after I had 8 years of suffering.

October 16th, 2015
DO NOT visit this Doctor
Please save your time and money and DON'T go see Dr.Mouhanna. He and his whole staff are extremely rude and lack compassion. This doctor messed up my surgery TWICE. I just had the third surgery done where a neurostimulator was FINALLY put in the right place after I told him where it should be put the second time but he refused. Now my back has 3 incisions and it hurts like you could not imagine all because this doctor treated this surgery carelessly. How do you mess up a surgery twice? That is UNEXCEPTABLE. Do not go to this doctor!!!

January 23rd, 2013
Great doctor
The doctor was very professional and courteous, the office very helpful and the staff very nice and welcoming. The doctor took care of my problem that I had for years and for which I went to many doctors before. I had a great experience with Dr Mouhanna, he is the best in his specialty, no doubt.

September 8th, 2010
Warning - Stay away from this doctor
Do not, under any circumstances, go to this doctor. I can't say so much negative about the doctor himself (who really isn't all that helpful), but it is the worst run office I've ever gone to in my 60 years of life! All of the staff are rude and nasty, they cancelled my appointments numerous times, I had to wait 3 hours to see the doctor, they screwed up arrangements for a CAT scan so that I couldn't even have it, and they are generally the WORST. There's nothing this doctor could do to make up for how poorly this facility is run