3.0

by Adriana arango on Jun 10th, 2016

Fantastic the best place to go very profecional

Excellent doctors and great staff show details Excellent doctors and great staff
by Jonathan R. on Nov 17th, 2015

Highly recommend this medical office, the doctors are very competent and compassionate, the staff is very friendly. Dr Mouhanna helped me with my condition after I have been to many doctors before and had 2 previous surgery. His surgery cured my back condition after I had 8 years of suffering.

DO NOT visit this Doctor show details DO NOT visit this Doctor
Oct 16th, 2015

Please save your time and money and DON'T go see Dr.Mouhanna. He and his whole staff are extremely rude and lack compassion. This doctor messed up my surgery TWICE. I just had the third surgery done where a neurostimulator was FINALLY put in the right place after I told him where it should be put the second time but he refused. Now my back has 3 incisions and it hurts like you could not imagine all because this doctor treated this surgery carelessly. How do you mess up a surgery twice? That is UNEXCEPTABLE. Do not go to this doctor!!!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Maria on Jan 23rd, 2013

The doctor was very professional and courteous, the office very helpful and the staff very nice and welcoming. The doctor took care of my problem that I had for years and for which I went to many doctors before. I had a great experience with Dr Mouhanna, he is the best in his specialty, no doubt.

Warning - Stay away from this doctor show details Warning - Stay away from this doctor
Sep 8th, 2010

Do not, under any circumstances, go to this doctor. I can't say so much negative about the doctor himself (who really isn't all that helpful), but it is the worst run office I've ever gone to in my 60 years of life! All of the staff are rude and nasty, they cancelled my appointments numerous times, I had to wait 3 hours to see the doctor, they screwed up arrangements for a CAT scan so that I couldn't even have it, and they are generally the WORST. There's nothing this doctor could do to make up for how poorly this facility is run