A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mowad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mowad is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mowad, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mowad graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Mowad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Mowad FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Mowad practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mowad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Mowad practices Urology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Berwick, PA.
See Danville Urologists.