A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mowad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mowad is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mowad, MD, FACS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Ureteral Calculi)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mowad graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Mowad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mowad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan