A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Moyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Moyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Moyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Moyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph George Moyer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Moyer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Moyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Moyer practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Pediatricians and Florence Allergists.