A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Moyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Moyer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Moyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Moyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph George Moyer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Moyer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Moyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Moyer practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Florence, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsville, SC and Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Florence Pediatricians and Florence Allergists.