A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Moyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Moyer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moyer
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Moyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Moyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Moyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph G Moyer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Moyer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Moyer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Moyer practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Myrtle Beach, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, SC and Hartsville, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Pediatricians and Myrtle Beach Allergists.