A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Moyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Moyer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moyer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Moyer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moyer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Moyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph G Moyer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Moyer practice?
- Dr. Joseph Moyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Moyer practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Pediatricians and Florence Allergists.