Dr. Joseph Muenzer MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 12th, 2011
Greatest Doctor Ever!
We became acquainted with Dr. Muenzer 16 years ago when our daughter was diagnosed with Glycogen Storage Disease Type 1. We subsequently had 2 more children born with GSD 1 (2 sons) who also are under his care. Thru all the years he has been the kids doctor, he has been only a phone call away. He is the most caring, dedicated doctor we have ever been involved with and our children are thriving under his care. We are grateful for his knowledge and the dedication he has to treating them with the best possible care. I would recommend him to ANYONE who wants a doctor with great knowledge who cares about his patients. We are very thankful for him and rate him as high as a doctor can be rated!!! Our children are alive today because of him.

August 4th, 2010
Dr Muenzer
When my daughter was diagnosed with MCADD my husband and I were terrified, especially since it was something we had never heard of! Dr Muenzer made sure we were equipped with all the information we would need in every day life. I know that he is just a phone call away if we ever need advice. We have never had to wait a long time in his office, there are plenty of toys provided for the children to play with even if we did have to wait. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Muenzer.

January 22nd, 2016