A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mulholland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulholland
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mulholland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mulholland, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulholland graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Mulholland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendricks Regional Health
- Putnam County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph E Mulholland MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Mulholland practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mulholland has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Mulholland practices Diagnostic Radiology near Danville, IN.
See Danville Radiologists.