A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mullane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mullane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullane
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mullane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Knee Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullane graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mullane has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Mullane MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Mullane practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mullane has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Mullane practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Family Physicians and Trenton Sports Medicine Doctors.