A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mullane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mullane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mullane, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullane graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mullane has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mullane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Mullane practice?
Dr. Joseph Mullane practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence Township, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Trenton Family Physicians and Trenton Sports Medicine Doctors.