A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mumford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mumford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mumford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mumford graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Mumford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Health Center
- Nemaha Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Edward Mumford MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Mumford practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mumford has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Mumford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Surgeons.