Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mumford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Mumford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mumford, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mumford graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Mumford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Health Center
- Nemaha Valley Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mumford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Mumford practice?
Dr. Joseph Mumford practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Orthopedic Surgeons.