Overall Review

3.6

November 11th, 2014
This Dr is incompetent and insensitive. Dr took a week to give my mother life threatening results.

November 4th, 2013
Love him
I had trouble both pregnancies. He was there for me every step of the way staying till 7 at night in the office with me to make sure the baby was doing ok. I went in premature labor n was for weeks and he made shore I had all the meds n care I needed. Both my sins were premature but first baby was healthy my second was not. He was on life support for awhile in syracuse. But he made shore he checked on me n faked how baby was. He still remembers two years later. Ty so much for everything n my two now healthy sons.

November 4th, 2013
Dr. Muok was great he visited me in the hospital and said he would do my surgery without hesitation when other doctors wouldn't. My surgery came out great and I was back to work and very healthy within no time.

September 19th, 2012
Horrible, horrible doctor. RUN!
Told me everything i wanted to hear, up until the end. I was pregnant with my second, and seeking a VBAC. He told me i was a good candidate, and we would go for it. On the morning of my 39 week appointment, i woke up leaking a small ammount of fluid. I wasn't sure if it was my water, so i mentioned it to him. He brushed it off as nothing without even testing it. He sent me up to ultrasound where they determined i had "low fluid levels" and kept me there for an "emergency c-section". Yeah, an "emergency" that kept getting delayed for 10 hours while i was strapped to a bed in a cold hospital room. He never listened to a word i said, and didn't even bother to tell me that i had patient rights, that my c-section was unnecessary, and that i could refuse! Nope. Instead, he told me that i HAD to do this, and pulled the dead baby card on me. I told him again that i had been slowly leaking fluid all morning, but again he ignored me.DO NOT LET THIS DOCTOR ANYWHERE NEAR YOU OR YOUR CHILD!!!!!!!

June 24th, 2012