Overall Review

October 13th, 2016
Thrilled
I saw the the Doctor through a pre-surgery referral. He was present, he listened, he had empathy, and as an African American, I often feel as though I am being patronized, talked down to, or tolerated, I did not get that vibe. I would recommend him to anyone who requires the services that he provides.

May 11th, 2016
Likes what he does
it is apparent this doctor likes what he does, he is caring and spends time needed to address my specific needs. He is a thinker and problem solver. Convenient location close to expressway and main street.

November 3rd, 2015
The staff was courteous and friendly. The weight to see the doctor was awful. I sat in the waiting room for over 90 minutes. The staff members all apologized about the wait, but not the doctor when he came in. He was very short, and quick to dismiss anything my primary doctor was concerned with. The appointment lasted maybe 2 minutes. He was quick to usher me out, and said if I had questions I would have to make another appointment to go over my questions. I am supposed to have my thyroid removed, and his bedside manner has prevented me from calling back and making the appointment for surgery.

September 6th, 2013
straingest md i have ever dealt with
wait to see him was usually over 2 hours -many patients in waiting room but no one was being seen - wondered I he was in the building - appeared to be confused about treatment of sinus infections - just leaned on the counter and offered little advice - so I quit - told the practice why - now seeing an outstanding ENT who has cleared the problem in only 2 visits - I would NEVER send anyone to him for care - that would ruin my professional reputation - I have been an RN for over 30 years and should never have gone back after the first visit . shame on me !!!!!!