A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Muscato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Muscato is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muscato
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Muscato Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Muscato, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muscato graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Muscato has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Moberly Regional Medical Center
- Boone Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Muscato MD is a male Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Muscato practice?
- Dr. Joseph Muscato has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Muscato practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kirksville, MO and Gravois Mills, MO.
See Columbia Hematologists and Columbia Oncologists.