A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Muscato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Muscato is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Muscato, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muscato graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Muscato has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Moberly Regional Medical Center
- Boone Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Muscato MD is a male Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Muscato practice?
- Dr. Joseph Muscato has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Muscato practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Columbia, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kirksville, MO.
See Columbia Hematologists and Columbia Oncologists.