A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mussell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mussell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mussell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Mussell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center At Lancaster
- Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Mussell MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Mussell practice?
- Dr. Joseph Mussell has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Mussell practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Oncologists.