A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Myers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Myers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Myers has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Myers MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Myers practice?
- Dr. Joseph Myers has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Myers practices Urology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Olathe, KS and Lenexa, KS.
See Kansas City Urologists.