Learn more about Dr. Joseph Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Myers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Myers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Myers has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint John Hospital
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Myers MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Myers practice?
- Dr. Joseph Myers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Myers practices Urology near Olathe, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lenexa, KS.
See Olathe Urologists.