Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mylotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mylotte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Bacteremia, Bacterial Endocarditis, and Bacterial Infections.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mylotte graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mylotte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Erie County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mylotte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Mylotte practice?
Dr. Joseph Mylotte practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Infectious Disease, and General Practice near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Getzville, NY and Hamburg, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Geriatric Doctors, Buffalo Infectious Disease Doctors, and Buffalo General Practitioners.