A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Mylotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Mylotte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- Bacterial Pneumonia
- Community-Acquired Infections
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mylotte graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mylotte has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital