A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bailey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bailey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Nathaniel Bailey MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph N. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bailey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bailey practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Amory, MS.
See Amory Internists and Amory Gastroenterologists.