A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Martinez, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Martinez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Noel Martinez MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph N. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Joseph Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Martinez practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.