Family Practitioner, Internist

by Kelly P. on Oct 28th, 2015

I love Dr. Ortiz! I never mind going to see him, and he's a great doctor to speak to. Seeing other reviews and I have to agree that my only complaint is I wish he'd get a better front office staff, they are very disorganized and can never answer questions.

Great! show details Great!
by Nicola Kelly on Sep 11th, 2015

Dr, Ortiz and his staff were absolutely wonderful. I was seen right away. I have severe diabetes and had a lesion on my toe I was very worried about. Dr. Ortiz was professional, kind and sensitive to my fears. After an examination it was determined it was nothing serious. I was so relieved. That was the second time I had visited Dr. Ortiz and to be honest I would not see any other Podiatrist but him. I thoroughly recommend him.

Past Patient show details Past Patient
by LINDA on Oct 2nd, 2014

Lies, lies and they don't tell you they are billing you for every thing, and every blood test known to man. Oh, and You get the bill. They back track about what they said when confrontged. Aetna Insur. have been enformed about there shady practices at that office. W Indian School Rd. Dr. Ortiz also smells soo bad. Needs to really cut back on those cigarettes. They will bill you for services not asked for aor were told about. AZ medical board and BBB was contacted about this also.