A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Simone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Simone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Simone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Simone graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Simone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ransom Memorial Hospital
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 24 plans