A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ward, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Ward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ward accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph N. Ward practice?
Dr. Joseph Ward practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.