A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Narins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Narins is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Narins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Narins graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Narins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Wilkes Barre Vamc
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Narins MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Narins practice?
- Dr. Joseph Narins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Narins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kingston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Kingston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.