Dr. Joseph Navon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Navon?

April 25th, 2015

Painless vasectomy

I had a vasectomy and it was painless. The man is the best you can go to. When I say painless I mean there was absolutely no pain whatsoever.

March 13th, 2014

very caring doctor

Dr. Navon was very detailed studing my kidney stones situation. One of the best doctors I have been seen by in California

December 20th, 2013

Disagree with Comment Below

The person below who wrote a negative review is entirely wrong, out of line, and he is the one that actually harassed the doctor and wouldn't let him explain the procedure. His negative review is referring to my husband. Dr. Navon saved my husband's life. He was in an emergency situation, was bleeding profusely, had severe infections and high fever. Dr. Navon was kind enough to immediately fit him into his 12 hour work day schedule during his lunch. He had to operate to stop my husband's profuse bleeding in order to stabilize him. Dr. Navon is an extraordinary doctor who explained very clearly what the situation was and what had to be done and he was always very professional. He saved the day. I would highly recommend him to anyone, especially if you find yourself in a complicated emergency situation. You can rely on him.

December 17th, 2013

Entirely unpleasant

Dr. Navon performed a procedure on an elderly relative who was hospitalized at Providence Tarzana Hospital. From the first moment we met him, (when he came in to check on our family member), he was rude, arrogant and unpleasant. He was clearly irritated at having to tell us what was going on with our relative, and then sped through his synopsis. Questions were not allowed from us. He told us we needed to listen better and "not interrupt," like we were first-graders. He was defensive when we asked him to clarify certain things. Overall, I'd say we're lucky there are so many great urologists in Los Angeles. No need to go to someone with a terrible bed side manner like this guy.

April 29th, 2013

my husband was very nervous about having a vasectomy, but dr. navon helped ease my husband's mind, everything turned out beautifully, I would recommend him to family & friends. the lady at the front desk was very kind & helpful, she checked our deductible and let us know what the fee's would be before the appointment which I appreciate very much. overall a great experience.

October 10th, 2012

Outstanding Urologist

Very attentive and caring. Follow up is outstanding. He bugs my husband right on schedule for his follow-up visits.Highly recommended.

November 2nd, 2011

Worst bedside manners I have ever seen

This doctor was the worst. My husband finally went to see this doctor about an issue and first he would explain something in simple terms and then after every couple of sentences say, "Do you understand what I am saying?" Plus, we tried to ask for help with the issue and was explaining the time frame and his response was "well, it sounds like you have relationship issues." Never did he address the issues we had. My husband and I look like we could be about 21 years old and treated us as such. He said everything was psychological. Yet, my husband has a doctorate in psychology (which maybe the doctor would have changed his tune if he knew) and I went to law school. He was so rude I would never send anyone to him. The worst doctor ever. The appointment, his office cancelled on us twice for different reasons. Both my husband and I lost two days work because they cancelled 30 mins before the appointment time. The belitting by this doctor was completely uncalled for. When i advised the doctor of a fact about my husband, he looked at me and said, "well, you are at the wrong doctor." I was stating a fact as I thought it would help with the issue at hand, I was not asking him to fix that issue. I am so mad about this doctor's bedside manners and him in general. He should not be a doctor. After his comments to us and he conclusion, i wanted to ask him, "I am sorry, but did YOU attend medical school?" All he did was push a book that another doctor wrote.

October 17th, 2011

We waited an hour and twenty minutes for a 5 minute visit. Dr Navon was also kind of rude, didn't appreciate the way he treated us at all, very belittling.

September 20th, 2011

Surgery not effective; rude office staff

From his discussions with me, this doctor is more concerned with making money than practicing medicine. My surgery was totally unsuccessful. And the rude woman at the front desk should be fired. A very unpleasant experience in my several visits to this office. No more.

March 11th, 2009